For a limited time!!
Crossroads Cycling has the Saris H3 Smart Trainer on sale for $599.00. This full-featured smart trainer is currently $799.99 direct from Saris, and $800.00 from REI.
When buying the Saris H3 Smart Trainer from Crossroads Cycling Company, you will not only save money, but you will be supporting your locally owned bike shop, and you will receive support and expert guidance that you cannot get when buying online!
At 59 decibels at 20 mph, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations.
RELIABLE. DURABLE. QUIETER THAN EVER BEFORE.
When it comes to indoor bike trainers, the most frequently asked question is: how quiet is it? Taking this to heart, Saris' Madison, Wisconsin-based team put this query under the microscope and set a goal to build an indoor trainer so quiet, that the only sound is that of your drive train.
The result? A direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the direct drive H3 smart indoor bike trainer is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave Saris' doors.
Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2,000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Includes one month subscription to ROUVY virtual training app
- Zwift certified.
- BKOOL certified.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resistance Unit: Fast-response electromagnetic
- Sensors: Built-in, speed, cadence, and power
- Grade Simulation: 20%
- Maximum Watts: 2000 at 20 mph
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Direct drive: Yes, eliminates tire wear
- Flywheel: 20 lb. precision balanced to create realistic inertia
- Folding Legs: Yes, unfold to create widest footprint available for added stability
- Front Wheel Block: Yes, built in
- Carrying Handle: Yes, integrated
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Cooling System: Internal, moves air through trainer to keep it cool
- Thermal Sensors: Yes, provide accurate performance data